Who / What we are
The Kaizen Gojukan is a Not For Profit School of Karate-do affiliated to the I.K.G.A. Hombu Dojo in Tokyo Japan. The I.K.G.A. was founded by Gogen Yamaguchi, Kaiso, and is currently presided over by his son Goshi Yamaguchi, Saiko-Shihan.
We are committed to providing the finest quality of authentic karate training with the following priorities in mind:
- To preserve the integrity of Goju-ryu Karate-do as a Japanese tradition without compromising its form for commercial profit.
- To help improve the quality of our students' lives by developing confidence, focus and drive that will benefit them and their families throughout their lives.
Ways Your Child Will Benefit From Training at the Kaizen Gojukan:
- A way of life stressing traditional values such as respect for others, good manners, self-confidence, self-control, resilience and overall mental well-being.
- A physically fit body that will acquire flexibility, coordination, strength, stamina, instant reflexes and improved gross and fine motor skills.
- An increased attention span resulting from structured, routine classes designed to capture your child's attention, teaching them to focus on a single task.
- A karate school that provides your child a friendly atmosphere and instructors that will help him or her become self motivated striving to be his or her best at all times.
And karate's not just for kids! Our adult students can look forward to:
- Improving your physical condition in a fun and interactive way to reduce stress and increase your enjoyment of life.
- Developing attention to detail and the ability to focus on continuous personal improvement.
- Becoming confident in your ability to defend yourself and to handle difficult situations.