Tentative guide to the Fee Structure of the Kaizen Gojukan. We reserve the right to make changes, including changes in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice.
The table below is a rough guide to the monthly and annual fees associated with training at the Kaizen Gojukan. This does not include the monies associated with the purchasing of uniforms and/or other protective gear.
|Regular||MSDAS *||SDA *||Scholarship|
|Cubs/Cadets||$40 py||$40 pm||$25 pm||$30 pm||$15 pm / >||$35|
|Juniors||$40 py||$45 pm||$30 pm||$35 pm||$20 pm / >||$40|
|Seniors||$40 py||$45 pm||$30 pm||$35 pm||$20 pm / >||$40|
|Kokyu-ho||$40 py||$45 pm||$30 pm||$35 pm||$20 pm / >||$40|
|Instructor Development||$40 py||$45 pm||$30 pm||$35 pm||$20 pm / >||$40|
Updated: January 12, 2015 - Previous Update: November 18, 2013
Breakdown by Age:
- Cubs - 5 to 7 Year Olds
- Cadets - 8 to 10 Year Olds
- Juniors - 11 to 15 Year Olds
- Seniors - 16 + Year Olds
- Milwaukee Seventh-day Adventist School;
- Greater Milwaukee Seventh-day Adventist Churches.
- Course Tuition - to be adjusted to a much discounted rate shortly
Special discounts for each additional Family Member;
- 1 = Less 30% of Monthly Total
- 2 = Less 45% of Monthly Total
- 3 = Less 50% of Monthly Total
- 4+ = Flat Rate of 3 members (i.e. additional family members past the 3 Initial members will train tuition free.
- More information on this, as soon as it becomes available.
Scholarships are available for those with proven financial needs. Please speak to Sensei Eugene for more information. We do handle each application for membership as individualistic as we can, attempting to help ALL to afford at least the affiliation & grading fees. All financial queries should be addressed to the instructor, and this will be dealt with and processed on a case-by-case situation. All discussions will be confidential. Proof of need will need to be furnished as substantiation for claim to assistance.
The annual fee ensures registration and affiliation by means of a membership ID card, issued by our Tokyo Hombu Dojo (head office), as well as registration and setup fees here within the United States.
The grading fee includes your belt, certificate, and rank registration as well as the accompanying administrative fees.